Decentralized, peer-to-peer, live media streaming, platform.
Stream41 is a decentralized, peer-to-peer, live media streaming platform developed on the ethereum blockchain. We are a California-based startup, creating a platform catered to all content producers and viewers, to solve critical problems within the current media landscape.
Offering a new means for monetizing live content, taking the media landscape in a new direction.
1. Demonetization/Unfair ad revenue sharing, for content producers.
2. Frequent annoying targeted advertisements and ad fraud.
3. Expensive and limited access to content delivery.
4. Privacy, security, and intrusive data practices.
5. Non-neutral internet controlled by gatekeepers.
6. Traditional content is not interactive and personalized.
1. Content creators gain a direct monetization tool.
2. ‘Ad-free’ user experience
3. An economically viable solution, for viewers, content producers and broadcasters.
4. A secure, transparent, and scalable platform that does not track user behavior.
5. A decentralized network that democratizes content viewership.
6. To create a live streaming experience that is engaging and user-centric.
Stream41 is a media-streaming platform, where users are rewarded for sharing and watching high-quality videos.
Here are some of our key features highlights and functionalities;
Decentralized: Built entirely on the blockchain.
Empowering Creators: Capture live streams, upload videos, and share them seamlessly with your friends.
User Experience: Join live streams, watch videos, and follow creators.
Interactive: Rich experience where users can communicate seamlessly and creators can interact with their and follow their fans.
Personalization: Tailored content feeds based on creators they and content categories they follow.
Premium Content: Accessible to Stream41 users, with STRM41 tokens.